Homepage | Home | Bookmarke

Shenzhen EGOL Sports Facilities CO.,LTD

  • No Category

Friends links
  • No link
You are here: Home » Products » High-quality artificial grass Plastic lawn
High-quality artificial grass Plastic lawn
Click image to view full size image
Product: Views:114High-quality artificial grass Plastic lawn 
Unit price: Negotiable
Delivery date: Since the payment date Days delivery
Valid until: Long-term effective
Last updated: 2017-10-21 03:39
High-quality artificial grass Plastic lawn 1. Excellent rebound and softness performance, ensure the safety of kneels and skin. 2. Excellent anti-wear performance can increase use frequency of field. 3. Easy installation and maintain, Good water permeability, durable 4. Environment friendly, Keeping evergreen 5. No heavy metal and no pollution to soil and water 6. Natural Appearance: New generation monofilament fibers looks very close to natural grass and goes perfectly with the surrounding environment, soft and comfortable touch. Product Model: EG010 Yarn Material: PE+PP Yarn Height: 35mm ±5% Total Height: 37mm ±5% Stitches/10cm: 16 ±10% Density/m2: 16800 ±10% Machine gauge: 3/8" Yarn Count(Dtex): 8500 ±10% Pile Weight: 812gsm ±10% Total Weight: 190kg/100sq.m. Coating: SBR Latex, 1000gr/Sqm ±10% Turf Cloth: 500g ±5% Roll Width: 2m or 4m Roll Length: 25m or As per Lay-out UV-Stability: >=3000 hours Water Permeability:>=180mm/h Pile Anchorage: >=40N Color: Green,yellow Application: Landscaping, Amusement Park, Garden, Yards, Roof, Decration Decorative Artificial Grass can make every corner of your house beautiful, it looks and feels like natural grass. Our decorative grass is suitable for landscaping in the entertainment sites, home yards and roof virescence. EGOL ensures you they are UV resistance and strong-color-fastness. We has a complete and scientific quality management system. We promise the best service and create a environmental friendly life with you together.