Homepage | Home | Bookmarke
Member

Shenzhen EGOL Sports Facilities CO.,LTD


Products
  • No Category
Search
 

Friends links
  • No link
You are here: Home » Products » High-quality Tennis artificial turf
High-quality Tennis artificial turf
Click image to view full size image
Product: Views:35High-quality Tennis artificial turf 
Unit price: Negotiable
MOQ:
Quantity:
Delivery date: Since the payment date Days delivery
Valid until: Long-term effective
Last updated: 2017-08-01 17:14
  Inquiry
Details
High-quality Tennis artificial turf Product Model: EG022 Yarn Material: PE Yarn Height: 12mm ±5% Total Height: 14mm ±5% Stitches/10cm: 32 ±10% Density/m2: 67200 ±10% Machine gauge: 3/16" Yarn Count(Dtex): 4200 ±10% Pile Weight: 835gsm ±10% Total Weight: 185kg/100sq.m. Coating: SBR Latex, 1000gr/Sqm ±10% Turf Cloth: 500g ±5% Roll Width: 2m or 4m Roll Length: 25m or As per Lay-out UV-Stability: >=3000 hours Water Permeability:>=180mm/h Pile Anchorage: >=40N Application: Tennis field Color: Green,yellow Color Line: White 1. Excellent rebound and softness performance, ensure the safety of kneels and skin. 2. Excellent anti-wear performance can increase use frequency of field. 3. Easy installation and maintain, Good water permeability, durable 4. Environment friendly, Keeping evergreen 5. No heavy metal and no pollution to soil and water 6. Natural Appearance: New generation monofilament fibers looks very close to natural grass and goes perfectly with the surrounding environment, soft and comfortable touch.
Inquiry